When you're SERIOUS about finding the RIGHT home!
There are many reasons for purchasing a home:
- Desire to be closer to family & friends
- You’ve retired and desire a smaller home
There are many decisions involved in choosing your next home. The search for the RIGHT home can be overwhelming. If you are reading this then you’ve taken the RIGHT first step in the home buying process – looking at properties for sale online. The next step is to contact a real estate agent.
Did you know that 89% of buyers in 2012 purchased their home through a real estate agent? The most common task buyers want help with is finding the RIGHT home, followed by help with price negotiations and contract and certainly the desire to work with an agent who was honest and had integrity.
Home Buying Process
How it works!
1. I will help you get pre-approved for a mortgage with a local lender if needed. Cash buyers should provide a proof-of-funds letter from their bank. This will help expedite the transaction.
2. Complete my BUYERS WISH LIST form which will help identify the RIGHT homes that fit what you’re looking for.
3. I will identify homes for sale that fit your criteria and I will arrange to view them at your convenience.
4. I will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis on the desired property and help you negotiate and make purchase decisions as we prepare the contract.
5. I will guide you through making your loan application and scheduling home inspections.
6. I will oversee the lender’s process of getting the bank appraisal.
7. I will coordinate with Title company any and all paperwork throughout the buying process.
8. I will attend the final walk-thru and closing.
1. Be loyal to your Buyer’s Agent and develop an open and honest relationship.
2. Get pre-approved before you look.
3. Don’t look at homes that don’t fit your criteria.
4. Real estate commissions are paid by the Seller.
5. Don’t be afraid to put an offer in writing.
If you are SERIOUS about finding the RIGHT home, you’ve come to the RIGHT place. Discover a higher level of service when you work with Jackie DeSantis.